Monday, May 17, 2010

My newest creations!!


These are my newest designs!! I am having a million ideas blazing through my mind at this point. Last week i had a hard time finding my inspiration. It's so weird how you can lose your inspiration. Now i just need to find more energy. 35 weeks pregnant and a 2.5 year old to chase after. And a super swollen left foot. I would post a picture but it might be considered too obscene!! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was ok just very busy, a wake, out to lunch and a play and that was just Friday!! I cooked my famous ribs on Sunday!! Here's the recipe:

3-4 lb of ribs (whichever type you prefer country or baby back)

BBQ sauce of your choice (i like stubbs, but this time i made homemade)

1. Preheat oven to 400. Season ribs generously on both sides. I use s&p, cumin, paprika, garlic, chili powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, or anything else you would use to season bbq food. The precooking allows the grease to stay in the pan and not on you ribs or your hips!!

2. Cook ribs 15 minutes on each side for a total of 30 minutes.

3. Transfer ribs to slow cooker and cover w/ bbq sauce and set to low and let cook for 4-6 hours until they fall off the bone.

Caution: The smell will be intoxicating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment