Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Creations




Here are 2 of my latest creations: the flower is so pretty on a green organic onesie sz 0-3m. I love making flowers!18.00

The purple t shirt is really cute w the green apple bit by the worm. sz 3T 18.00

I hope everyone is having a nice week. I had a scare yesterday, i was having contractions so i went to the doc and they informed me that they were about 3-5 minutes apart. I felt them but not at that frequency and i am so not ready to have this baby. I must be really naive because it didn't even occur to me that the baby would come early, Ruby was 8 days late and i never thought she was coming out. I would have given anything to have her come early....or even on time. So to make a long story short i had to go to the hospital for 6 hours and they stopped the contractions. It was all because I was dehydrated!!! I can't even believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment